oday, we had the pleasure of talking with Dr. Matt Turvey, director of Winshape Marriage. He talks about how marriage retreats help to jumpstart the healing process for a couple that’s struggling. They can also be a great way for a couple that’s doing well to be proactive and breathe new life into their marriage, providing a solid foundation to continue building on. He has great wisdom and believes that couples need to actively address the little things before they become big wedges. His advice is a great help for any marriage–listen in!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (17.3MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Mentioned in This Episode:
Winshape’s (AMAZING) Marriage Retreats & Intensives
- We’ve been to one of Winshape’s retreats and we can’t recommend them highly enough…and no, we don’t get paid to say that! 🙂
- What scares you most about the idea of a marriage retreat?
- How could a marriage retreat help your marriage right now?
- Get our FREE eBook, 7 Days to an Awesome Marriage
- Learn more about us and our story
- Check out Radiant Marriage Academy, a FREE 16-session experience designed to help you set your marriage on a solid biblical foundation.
Remember to follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!