o, there we were in Idaho really frustrated with one another…
We had been talking about moving out of California since we got married and dreaming specifically of Idaho for the last 6 months. We were finally in Idaho to check it out and we were finding that we weren’t on the same page. We were both scared and polarizing each other in the process.
What if we couldn’t get on the same page? What if Idaho wasn’t the place we both wanted to move? What if we had to start the process ALL over again to find somewhere where we both might be happy? What if…? What if…? What if…?
Listen in on today’s podcast to hear about how fear can create division in a marriage, how to stop fear from polarizing you and your spouse, and how to get back on the same page…or even the same planet!
We can’t wait for you to hear this one!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (18.0MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Has there been a time where fear has made you handle a situation poorly with your spouse? How did fear impact the situation?
- How can you and your spouse keep fear from putting up a wall between you?
- Is there a place where you are afraid today that might be negatively impacting your marriage? If so, where are you feeling afraid? Name your fear and share it with your spouse.
- Get our FREE eBook, 7 Days to an Awesome Marriage
- Learn more about us and our story
- Check out Radiant Marriage Academy, a FREE 16-session experience designed to help you set your marriage on a solid biblical foundation.
Remember to follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!