This episode has some content that you may not want little inquiring minds to hear. Check out the questions below before listening with kiddos around!
oday on the podcast we answer the questions that you guys wrote in for us. 🙂 We’ll be doing Q&A podcasts every now and then, so if you have questions, please let us know so that we can start compiling for our next Q&A episode!
Specifically, we’ll answer the following questions:
- What is an appropriate response to wandering eyes?
- How do I learn to trust my husband again after emotional infidelity, pornography, and so many lies…especially when he doesn’t see that he did anything wrong?
- Is masturbation wrong in marriage?
- Is living in separate spaces okay when working through infidelity?
- Is counseling really depending on God to fix things?
- Any advice for empty-nesters?
We loved getting into these questions and can’t wait for you guys to listen in for the answers!
We’ll be doing Q&A podcasts every now and then, so if you have questions, please let us know so that we can start compiling for our next Q&A episode!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (3.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Mentioned in This Episode:
Submit your questions for the next Q&A episode here!
- Was there anything from today’s Q&A that challenged you?
- How can you have a heart of reconciliation and forgiveness when your spouse has let you down?
- Did your thoughts on counseling change after listening to this episode? Why or why not?
- Get our FREE eBook, 7 Days to an Awesome Marriage
- Learn more about us and our story
- Check out Radiant Marriage Academy, a FREE 16-session experience designed to help you set your marriage on a solid biblical foundation.
Remember to follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!