id you know that there’s a honeymoon period after a couple gets married that usually lasts one or two years?
The honeymoon stage is so much fun and it’s easy to intentionally pursue our spouse when the butterflies are there. The problem is that the transition from infatuation to disconnection can happen so slowly we don’t even realize it.
On today’s episode, we dive into why being intentional and keeping a strategic mentality is vital to a thriving marriage. By being intentional and strategic, we fiercely protect our marriages and the result is something beautiful!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (1.8MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Radiant Marriage Workshop, a FREE four-part video series, designed to help you overcome disconnect and start taking control of your marriage. It’s FREE, but available for a limited time only.
- Do you and your spouse have a strategic mentality with your marriage? What areas could be better?
- How are you and your spouse intentional with each other and with your marriage?
- What is one step you can take today to be more intentional?
- Get our FREE eBook, 7 Days to an Awesome Marriage
- Learn more about us and our story
- Check out Radiant Marriage Academy, a FREE 16-session experience designed to help you set your marriage on a solid biblical foundation.
Remember to follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!