id you know that our belief about God is directly related to how we respond in our marriages?
In today’s podcast episode we dive into how our view of God can impact our marriage. So often our feelings overshadow the truth about God’s character and we can start to relate to our spouse based on a false belief of God driven by fear, shame, or guilt.
It’s when we have a true understanding of God’s character that our marriage is secured in the strongest foundation possible.
We need to truly know who God is and Whose we are.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (3.3MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Mentioned in This Episode:
- What are some beliefs that you have about God that you know aren’t true?
- How do you see those beliefs impacting your marriage?
- Get our FREE eBook, 7 Days to an Awesome Marriage
- Learn more about us and our story
- Check out Radiant Marriage Academy, a FREE 16-session experience designed to help you set your marriage on a solid biblical foundation.
Remember to follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!