ave you ever wondered how a couple keeps their marriage strong in the midst of a serious illness? Today, Kevin and Becky McIntire share their raw, personal story of walking through cancer and how they stayed a strong team through struggle and uncertainty. They walk us through the dark moments that cancer brought, how their relationship with Jesus kept them together, and how they withstood the storm as a united team. Be sure to listen in!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (21.8MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Mentioned in This Episode:
Kevin’s Cancer Journey
- You can read Kevin’s cancer journey on Caring Bridge. This site does require you to sign up with an email address to read Kevin’s story. We’re not affiliated with the site in any way, and any donations made go directly to the Caring Bridge organization.
Before & After Pictures
This first picture (below) is Kevin’s scan on the day he was diagnosed. Most of the black spots shown are cancer.
This second picture (below) is Kevin’s scan after finishing treatment. The black spots that are still showing are normal and non-cancerous.
- What storms have you faced as a couple? Were you prepared?
- Are you building a foundation that will help you withstand the storms when they do come?
- What can you do to be more intentional about keeping your marriage strong for the next storm?
- Get our FREE eBook, 7 Days to an Awesome Marriage
- Learn more about us and our story
- Check out Radiant Marriage Academy, a FREE 16-session experience designed to help you set your marriage on a solid biblical foundation.
Remember to follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!