his week on the podcast, we had the pleasure of talking with Kim and Larry Peacock. They opened up about the sudden loss of their daughter and how they kept their marriage strong during the crisis and in the years since. We talk about how to work through trauma, what the healing process might look like when you and your spouse grieve differently, and how to keep God’s perspective. They are an amazing couple who have kept the focus on Jesus and are allowing Him to use their story to bring Him glory. Their story is both emotional and inspiring. We can’t wait for you to listen!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (2.4MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Kim’s new book: Victorious Heart
- Kim’s blog: www.wildvictoriousheart.com
- Kim has offered to send a FREE COPY of “Victorious Heart” to the first ten listeners to contact her! Make sure you mention “Radiant Marriage”!
- How do you and your spouse handle grief?
- While no one likes to think about a tragedy happening in their life, what are some ways that you and your spouse can be proactive now to keep your marriage together if something were to happen?
- Is there a story that you and your spouse have that God can use? How might you share it to help others?
- Get our FREE eBook, 7 Days to an Awesome Marriage
- Learn more about us and our story
- Check out Radiant Marriage Academy, a FREE 16-session experience designed to help you set your marriage on a solid biblical foundation.
Remember to follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!